SINGLE HEAD MITRE SAW WITH DOWNWARD BLADE FEED, MANUALLY OPERATING Ø 400 MM
The intermediate degrees can be obtained by manually setting the mechanical stop.
Manual rotation of the working table, up to 45° in both right and left direction.
It is able to be tilted on the left side up to 45° (vertical axis).
Automatic locking of cutting angle at 90°, 45°, 30°, 15°.
Manual locking at any intermediate degrees.
The intermediate degrees can be obtained by manually setting mechanical stop.
Manual blade feed.
Integrated guard for blade protection
- No. 1 TCT Sawblade (Ø 400 mm).
- Pair of horizontal pneumatic clamps.
- Safety guard on the cut area
- Spray mist lubrication (Venturi)
- Pre-arranged to connect an exhaust extractor for swarfs